These 60 minutes of audio inspiration are a compressed version of the 3-hour Street Wisdom experience. You can do it all in one go, or break down the exercises into smaller time frames – whatever suits you. By the end of the Wander Guide, you’ll have a powerful resource you can use again and again any time you like. And you won’t have to wait for a Street Wisdom event to pop up in your town – you’ll be able to run your own!
On the Wandercast you’ll hear:
- An introduction to Street Wisdom and personal guidance from David Pearl
- Three tune up exercises to connect you to your environment and raise your awareness.
- Tips on how to choose the question you’ll use Street Wisdom to answer.
- What to look for on your Street Wisdom quest & insider knowledge on how to get the most from the experience.
- How to maximise the impact of the answers you get from the Streets and use them to enhance your decision making.
Note: This is an English language recording. We plan to produce multilingual versions to help us spread the Wisdom even further.
Downloading: You will receive an order confirmation by email containing a link to download the audio file. When you click, the file will download automatically either to your downloads folder (e.g on Android phones) or to your browser (e.g. iPhones). You are able to play the file in airplane mode on all devices. Either select the file from your download folder or follow the link in your Order Confirmation email which on iPhones will open the file ready to play in your browser even when off line (or you can bookmark in your browser to find easily next time). Alternatively download to your desktop and copy the file into your iTunes library from where it will be available on any linked device.
* Street Wisdom is a not-for-profit social enterprise and we rely on donations and volunteers to keep the movement growing. When you order this free download we will add your email address to our newsletter mailing list so we can keep you informed about Street Wisdom events and offers. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time (but we rather hope that you won’t as we would like as many people as possible to spread the word).
If you wish you will be able add a donation to your Wandercast order to help cover running costs as we work towards our mission of bringing inspiration to every street on the planet.
Have fun and let us know how you get on! We may send you a short survey in a few weeks to find out how you enjoyed your Wander Guide.